Revive Mibba 2020

Most of us have probably seen the forum post about reviving Mibba for 2020. I didn't know what it was until I read through the forum post myself, but I think it'll be a wonderful idea. Mibba used to be the place to read some amazing stories and collaborate with friends. Now, I don't know what happened but there seem to be the same 10-15 people on the site and even that number may be a bit generous. Admittedly, I don't write like I used to, and I don't have the same passion I once did likely due to depression and other medical problems. However, I will follow suit in reviving Mibba. I can't promise I will make my goals in January, because my new semester of school starts, moving again, and a full-time job both outside the home and inside with my two kids.

I will make my goals for the next 3 months:

1. I have to finish at least 1 of my currently active stories.

2. I would like to get to know more people and become friends with more people. {COMPLETE - Made 2 new friends}

3. I would like to write 20,000 words. - 5751/20,000

4. I would like to host 3 more giveaways.

5. I would like to comment on at least 10 stories. So far I'm 2/10.

6. Finally, I would like to write at least 7 flash fictions or short stories of any kind. - 1/7

I have until March 30th to complete these goals and will slash them out as I complete them.
January 5th, 2020 at 04:00am