Anyone Want To Co-Write?

Would anyone want to do a co-write? I have done four in my Mibba career and all of them have remained unfinished to this day. Life happens, it does, so I don't hold anything against anyone that I may have co-written with in the past and if those people ever want to complete what we started then I'm totally stoked about it and would love to.

However, it's one of my goals to finish a co-write with someone in 2020. I do have a few kinds of stipulations since I have been ghosted a couple of times with writing. I'm going to list the "rules" I have to co-write down below. Rules are in quotations because they can be broken and aren't really strict.

1. I'd like to try to write at least 30 chapters so we can each have a good storyline with our characters.

2. Boylove - I'm not super comfortable with hetero or girl love, but will do them if someone absolutely won't do boylove.

3. I would like to try to write a chapter every 4-5 days, or sooner depending on what's going on in our own lives.

4. Communication - If you can't write a chapter, need inspiration, can't figure out what to write, then communication is key. We can brainstorm together and figure out what we both want to write about.

5. Chapters have to be at least 600 words minimum with no maximum, want to give something interesting for people to read without overloading ourselves.

6. Will do a fan-fiction collab too!

That's all there is, it seems like a lot, but I've been ghosted so many times I just want to make sure whatever we start is bound to be complete (RIP Ticking Time Bomb).
January 10th, 2020 at 04:06am