The First Cut is The Deepest

Because I'm bored as shit, I decided to make this about the first song I ever heard from my favorite bands…not that anyone really cares.

So let's go with my current obsession Rammstein. The first song I ever heard was Feuer Frei. I was watching XXX with my brother and I had no idea who they were. I thought the song was hella amazing, even though I couldn't understand what they were saying. I also liked the fire.

t.A.T.u. I vaguely remember my sister watching Mad TV…I think? And they were preforming All The Things She Said. I thought it was a good song, but forgot about them until my senior year in high school.

Emigrate I legit just started listening to them within the last few weeks. I don't remember if it was You Are So Beautiful or Let's Go…work's been stressful lately.

Lindemann As above, I just started listening to them. And I don't remember if it was Skills in Pills or Steh Auf.

5FDP Ok, I actually remember this one. It was Valentine's Day (don't remember the year exactly) but the radio station played The Bleeding.

Hollywood Undead Ok, full confession. I actually thought they were dumb the first time I heard them. I wanna say the first song of their's I clicked on was Everywhere I Go. I thought it was stupid and closed out of it. I have since saw the light.

Butcher Babies Like HU, I didn't like them at first. I wasn't into the screaming. The first song might have been Magnolia Blvd. or I Smell A Massacre…whichever was more popular on Spotify at the time.

All Hail The Yeti Yet another favorite band I didn't like the first time I heard them. As with Butcher Babies, I wasn't into the screaming at the time. I think the first song of their's was The Art of Mourning…idk.

Britney Spears Obvi Baby One More Time duh.

BSB I wanna say Everybody (Backstreet's Back)

That's all I remember. My memory's shit.

I'd be interested in reading about the first song you remember hearing by your favorite bands!
January 11th, 2020 at 10:47pm