2020.

I'm sensing a theme here...

Hi.

Sooo the blog I wrote in 2018 and again in 2019 promising to be more active and to get back into writing? Yeah, that didn't happen. My bad. Let's try again in 2020 lol.

Since my last blog, I adopted another cat baby, became full-time at work and got promoted to supervisor, had an operation, recovered then got ill again. I'm starting 2020 back on medication and frequent trips to the doctors but hopefully it'll settle down soon.

Image

This is Lola. She's one and a half and a complete psycho. No really, the other night she came in covered in blood. On further inspection, we discovered it wasn't her blood. IT WASN'T HER BLOOD. She sat there, casually licking another cat's blood off her paws while I'm freaking out that my cat is a homicidal maniac!

Image

She's insane. And really anti-social which makes me laugh because same. She hates 99% of people, which again, same.

I also discovered Netflix and fell down that rabbit hole. So much Netflix. If anyone needs recommendations, I have lots.

I've been getting random story ideas, some for stories I've already started, some completely brand new. Here's hoping I actually write them down this time and not let them fall into the black hole that is my brain.

TLDR; I still haven't written anything.
January 26th, 2020 at 12:44am