Opinions on This Story Idea?

Hiii, okay, so, I'm writing this from my phone so there might be some spelling errors and what not and I don't feel like hopping onto my computer atm. I think I finally got some writing inspiration back. I haven't really posted anything yet, but earlier while watching some of my favorite animes from my (pre)teenhood (most notably Inuyasha) I started thinking of a scenario/scene in my head. A fairy-esque woman being held captive by a demonic being (or perhaps a wizard/mage kind of person?

Originally this idea started off as a fanfic idea for Inuyasha but as I started plotting out the fairy woman/girl (she's a full human Sized fairy, not a small one like Tinkerbell) and her personality (she was gonna be a fortune teller kinda person along the lines of something like Esmeralda from Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame), I started looking up possible creatures or spirits or beings that would be used for their magical abilities and whatnot. The whole plot would be that the fairy would be caught and held captive by whoever the demonic being or mage is.

At first he would only want her for magic, but after spending some time with her, he starts to fall for her so he tries everything to get her to converse with him. And over time, she does take notice of him or responds. I don't have an ending yet but this is beginning to sound like a beauty and the beast kinda scenario isn't it?

I was just going to have the fairy be used to tell the future for some kind evil guy wanting to wage war or something but the idea of the prisoner and kidnapper falling in love in a beauty and the beast kinda way sounded much more appealing.

Still gotta figure out who I want the guy character to be tho and figure out his motives,but what do you all think about the idea?
March 8th, 2020 at 12:42am