I Feel Like It's Friday the 13th ~Rant~

I don't know what it is about today, but I'm so fed up and ready to go back to bed. I got woken up by toddler, which is normal, but he decides to elbow slam me in my stomach, and this wasn't accidental he does it every day intentionally while laughing, so already I'm waking up in pain. He, of course, does his normal routine of laughing during punishment and blatantly telling you to fuck off when we try to do any kind of grounding or punishment for his abusive behavior, we do think he has ODD based on his behavior just as a side note but they won't diagnose anything before 5, then when I finally get on my computer my internet goes out. I get there is an overload on the servers right now due to quarantine so I try to be patient. It finally comes back up but in the midst of this, my toddler decides to mess around in our office, eat toothpaste from the bathroom connected to the office and spills my coffee all over my desk from trying to grab things just because he was told not to and laughs in my face as I attempt to ask him quietly before having to yell to avoid this very thing happening. Not just a little coffee either, but a whole freaking cup because I had just made it. This got into my microphone, my computer, and all over my school textbooks. It doesn't even end there when I'm trying to clean up the coffee, a cup of, you guessed it, coffee that my husband didn't finish and left on my desk spills! Now I have coffee pouring into my computer from both sides. At this point, I yell for my husband to help me because I'm at my wit's end and infuriated at life. I can only imagine how the rest of my day will go considering it's only 3 pm.
March 20th, 2020 at 07:51pm