Me | New Cowrite

How is everyone? Things are alright on my end. Just not being at work until April 7th has been stressful since I don't qualify for unemployment. Ha, I don't even understand why that is a concern with the virus going on! But apparently once I go back to work, my hours will go from 32 to 21 and I'll be making up the rest with unemployment apparently. Not sure how that will work, but I guess I'll see how that plays out. I'm currently hibernating and enjoying the silence. My boyfriend took off by himself, so that's that. Hopefully he stays away from people or I won't be too happy.

I'm looking into getting back into writing since I'm off for another week and a half. Hina and I have bene working on a cowrite for ages. Things happened and we forgot about it, but i'm hoping it makes a comeback this week! Hotel Hell.

This story is going to feature lots of drama, possibly some romance and lots of entertainment! It's going to be a spin off between Hotel Hell and Kitchen Nightmares. So feel free to check it out if you're interested. The summary will be changed around as well. This will be my main focus for the week and a half besides collegework.

Owning a hotel wasn't easy for anyone, especially for Raelynn and her best friend. Her parents had died recently leaving her to take over the hotel. But a year later, things were falling apart and she decided to call in Gordon Ramsay for help. But as it turns out, maybe she needs to be saved herself before anything else.
March 28th, 2020 at 09:53pm