You don't know me

From hundreds of miles you cry like a baby
You plead with me, shout, scream, tell me I'm staying
I know I know I know, I'm still your love


He doesn't understand does he? He sits there hating him, telling me that, his ass his, his. He told me he kissed her WHILE, oh yes While They were dating. He says that he's going to kill him for kissing her. But How can he hate him? So, he kissed her, what did she do? Blush, not say a word but smile. That doesn't make sense to me. What did she do to stop him from kissing her? Nothing. I doubt she screamed I doubt she did anything, but just smiled. I don't like her. I know he loves and her so does he. But I told Her boy friend, him that he's saying I love you to the right person. He just yelled at me, because he Knew I was right. He yelled at me because I told him, that I doubt she did anything. He's so blind.

Okay, so I like him. He's a grade older then me. He's cool, he's funny and he's awsome. He's a
little taller then me, not by much though. He nice and I like him. I think he likes me and if he is going to the game tomorrow he might ask me out. That'll make me feel special even thought I barely see him during and day and I never talk to him on line. I don't even know his AIM! He just hugs me and thats all. I think he just likes me for my Ipod. D:
I'm just confused and lonley. I need a bf before my love for any body disappears...

I think its funny how people lie to me all the time. I have friends that aren't my friends and I have people who aren't people around me lying to me. They don't love me, thats the turth not a lie. No one loves me, because love is a feeling you'll feel until the day you die. My mother lies to my father and my father lies to my mother. My friends lie to me and I lie to my friends. I don't love you. I don't even know you. And You don't even know me! You don't know anything about me. Are the pictures on my profile actully me? Who am I? Is my name really Jen? Do I really live in Ohio? You can't answer these questions. Because You don't even know me. The only person who knows me, is me. I know what I look like. Or do I? Do mirrors lie to me? Do they show me something thats not me. What does my face look like? What does my hair look like? Hm, I don't even know me.

Last night I was writing about you
I know my screaming and shouting won't keep you
I know I know I know, you're still my love
October 26th, 2007 at 07:20am