Using Other Writing Sites?

Hi, Mibba!

So, I was thinking of trying to write out an original fic on Wattpad and possibly read some stories on there, though I probably won't ever buy the little coins thing to pay to read some books/stories, mainly because I don't really have any money to do so, even if the cheapest price for the lowest amount of coins (I'm assuming the lowest-priced batch of coins offers like 5 coins?) was something like 99 cents or $1. But I would like to become more active on Wattpad and give that a chance. Most likely I'll probably post Visions, Forbidden Omens, and Stars on there at some point and probably cross-post some fanfiction to fanfiction.net and AO3, too.

I don't think I'll ever re-open my twitter account or join any other social media because 98% of the time, I forget I even have Facebook or Instagram or Twitter. LOL. But who knows, maybe I will get back into social media one day but for now, I just want to stick with crossposting across multiple writing sites.

So speaking of other writing sites, has anyone even used Wattpad since they introduced the whole pay to read system? Let me know how it is if you do.

Well, that's all for now. See you all later.

-Hina
March 29th, 2020 at 06:43am