Camp Nano Log #2: Word Counts + Progress!

Hi, Mibba! So yesterday i wrote about 400 words, about 120ish of the words were just little notes I wrote about Clarity, Iron Man, and Catmint herself, notes that were probably reminding me of some important facts from the MCU and some stuff I came up with about Catmint. Oh and some possible plot ideas for later on in Clarity. But as for writing actual words to Clarity, I wrote 359 words, depending on which word document I'm using or which online word counting tool I'm using to count up the words. It's kinda funny how the word count seems to vary by about ten or so words between all the possible word counting tools and sites I've used. Not including Mibba (it's against the rules to add notes of any kind to the chapter text areas I think), I've used fanfiction.net's document system to count the word total, google docs, and two different online word counter tools (wordcounttools.com and wordcounter.net). I'd say the word counter sites I just listed are pretty good, but they tend to bump up the word count by about ten or so words when i compare the total word count to Google Docs but being able t use these two sites to check out my word count is still useful. It's just kinda hard to see the big jump in word counts across three different sites/tools.

Anyway so how're you all doing today? If anyone's taking part in Camp Nano, how's your progress?

-Hina
April 2nd, 2020 at 11:27pm