No One is Here

Well, it has been 6 years since I was last on this site. It appears I'm not the only one who left. Times got hard; real hard. I was diagnosed with depression while in college which is around the time I left Mibba. I went on medication and the world inside my head went away. All my characters and creative thoughts dissipated like mist. Now that the world has seemed to have caught on fire with the coronavirus happening everywhere, I've lost both of my jobs and have had to file for unemployment. It made me think about how things used to be in my life. I had so many friends on here and so many ideas that it was almost too much for my brain to handle. I would like to get back to writing again but I will no longer be doing fan fics or updating any of the stories I currently have going. If I do happen to change my mind and continue or re-write a story I've already started, it will be will all original characters and no fan fiction characters. I'm sorry to my former fans and subs but I'm no longer interested in fan fiction or the band I used to write about so much as I have grown older. If people notice I've come back and really want a fan fic story, I can maybe provide one if the demand is high but otherwise, I'm writing what I want even if it's not what you want. I write for me. And this blog post is mainly for me as well as I see many of the former members have faded away including myself. To anyone who does happen to read this, I hope you enjoy the content to come. And if no one is to read anything I post, I'll at least know I did it for me.
April 4th, 2020 at 05:46am