Sims 4 Tower!

Ok so I posted a blog last weekend about building a tower in the Sims 4 that was slightly inspired by the tower that was once owned by Ville Valo from the band HIM.

Image

Well I did so a tower, a smaller one. I wasn't exactly happy with it, hence why you aren't seeing screenshots of that one. If you want to see it, let me know and I'll put it on the Sims 4 gallery. Because I'm honestly thinking about posting some of my builds on the gallery any. And it's all starting with the tower I built last night. It's on the bigger side and I'm not 100% in love with the main level but I like it enough to show you guys and posted it on the gallery, which it already has 5 downloads which shocks me.

Anyway, here is my HIM inspired house. The main level is pretty open and I'm not really sure what I should do with the space.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

This might be my favorite build ever! I think I'm going to start building more and posting them on the gallery. Would any of you be interested in downloading houses I build?

If you wish to download this, my ID is steffanee40hands. Don't know why that still a thing but it is. This build is the only thing on my gallery. If you download it and find a way to make the first level okay, send me screenshots! Also let me know if you wish to see my original tower build as well.
April 6th, 2020 at 05:52pm