Update

Can you believe this? I mean, we are living during something that will literally be in textbooks. Like remember when we learned about the Berlin Wall, the Stock Crash? This will be just like that. I just can not believe that this is the world we live in now.

But with this time I now have off, along with homework, I've been writing. And re-watching Teen Wolf. And writing some more. And in that combination, I have worked on a couple of things that have been sitting since like 2017. One of them I just posted yesterday. (It's a Scott McCall fan-fiction and I'm really working hard on it). I know that Mibba is having this glitch where you can't see the new stuff posted so I am shamelessly self-promoting. I've posted a link of it down below. Go read it, or like don't. Whatever you want. But know, I would really appreciate your feedback, whatever it may be.

I have another thing in the works. About a coven of witches. It's called Barely Witches but for now that's all I got.

Also, I want to become more active on here. Is there anyone else here that's active and wanting to strike up a friendship? Cause if you are, message me. I'd love to talk about fics, to brainstorm, or strike up any conversation, anything really.

Fellow member Calli, leon draisaitl., created a forum for active members wanting to be part of the Mibba Revival. If you're interested, click here and join! Come on, it'll be fun.

Here's my fic:

LINGER
April 9th, 2020 at 03:32am