Losing Motivation

I've been trying for months to come back to Mibba full force and get back into regular activity, but there's nothing here. I did my best to stay active; forum posting, updating stories, doing co-writes, and even reading more stories on here, but I find myself drifting away from the site.

I'm not trying to bring down the mood, but we know the sites been having issues for quite some time now. There was a forum post about them working on the problems last year, but there has been no further updates and the problems are still there. The forum post was from June of 2019. We should've had some kind of improvements by now or at least an update from staff, but we're in the dark. Mibba is tanking and has been for a couple of years now, I've been coming and going as I think about the possibility of leaving completely, and with the way the site is at the moment, I think I'm going to just go on hiatus with the occasional update to A Lewd Existence and Ticking Time Bomb if we update more.

Not being able to read works because finding them is a nightmare, the lack of communication from staff, and updating but rarely anyone reading because they can't get found is just killing my motivation to be here. I'll still be popping in from time to time, but I think I'm going to jump ship before it sinks any further.
April 16th, 2020 at 08:10pm