It Happened to Me

So, I got laid off. It's funny though because I was actually worried about this and wondering what I would do and it made me super anxious just to even think about. And now I'm here.

But in all honesty, I hated my job and the company I worked for. I've been applying for jobs and wanting to leave weeks before this all happened, so maybe this is the push I needed to get where I've been wanting to be for years now. I can move to California finally and start fresh. So I'm not sad about it, really.

Just sucks not having an income haha. Has anyone been through this?

I've been trying to come up with ways to keep busy. I'll be applying for unemployment and hoping that'll get me somewhere in the meantime while I apply like crazy and also work on my ~author brand~ since I have the time now lol.

With that said (and with only slight desperation in my voice), my book, Wonderland, is still out and ready for your eyes to view. You can buy it HERE! Kindle and paperback options are available!

I also am doing freelance editing services on Fiverr so if you or someone you know needs help editing any type of work up to 7000 words, you can find that HERE as well!

If you could even share the above links to anyone in your network, that would be awesome. Thanks y'all!
April 19th, 2020 at 09:29pm