Speed Run Update

Hello, hello. I have not been on here at all. A lot has happened on my end, and just haven't been motivated to be on here due to the massive site problems(sorry, not sorry).

I can spend hours writing everything out in detail, but I'm just going to do some highlights with some context if that's alright?

So I dropped off the grid in October last year. What happened?
**Trigger warning of mental health ahead**

It all started with my suicide attempt. I won't get into the details because I'm still upset how things were handled, and I'll probably won't get closure on some things.
I took a bunch of sh*t. I ended up in the hospital. Died in the hospital basically, and was brought back.

While I was in the mental hospital, my parents disowned me, and made me homeless. They told me I wasn't back allowed home(basically trying to force me into a residential). So I told them f*ck them and haven't looked back on them.
I wasn't even allowed in the house to pack up my stuff afterwards. They put everything they thought I wanted in the garage. So f*ck them. They were partially the reason I was "never getting better" with their abuse and bullsh*t.

I bounced around in a lot of living situations. It really sucked. I finally left everything behind in my area and ended up with my boyfriend and his parents.
I'm still here, and we are still together.

Work hasn't been steady at all. My health is on and off unstable. And my boyfriends mom has progressive MS and is probably dying at the moment.

I lost my job due to the pandemic, and didn't qualify for unemployment. Our car died during the start of this, and nothing has been open in my area to get a new car.

So I'm sorry I haven't been on. In the past month I set up my PC and have slowly been reaching out and being active on discord and gaming again. If anyone is interested in joining my server, feel free to ask!

So I hope you all have been somewhat well in all of this.
May 7th, 2020 at 02:20am