Keyboard Messing Up, Sickness, and Stardew Valley

Hi, Mibbs! (I swear I'm starting to hate how my keyboard keeps messing up on me! More on this in a moment)

So how is everyone? I'm alright. I was feeling really dizzy and had a headache for like a few days but I'm feeling a lot better, save for feeling really tired. Now I gotta just get my sleeping schedule on the right track and I'll be good. I think I'm slowly beginning to cut out sodas and I started drinking water, orange juice, apple juice, and V8, basically healthy stuff. BTW I highly recommend V8, even if it tastes nasty to you or something, drinking it can soothe your stomach (especially since it's full of healthy vitamins and stuff! XD)

But yeah the other day, I woke up feeling very dizzy and at first I thought it was because I got up too fast but after falling back asleep (I was at my aunt's house and my twin brother was knocking at the door) and waking up a little while later, I still felt dizzy. so my aunt suggested it was probably my sinuses because of the constant change in the temperature and weather usually messes with my sinuses. I mean I also had a bad headache too so yeah. And I ended up drinking a lot of orange juice and water (though I don't like orange juice...). Eventually, my headaches dwindled down some and I think now I just get a bit nauseous and a minor headache but that's most likely from having a weird sleeping schedule.

As for my keyboard messing up, IDK if I press some weird shortcut keys that make the keyboard act all weird and messes up the control scheme for the keyboard or if my computer is getting confused on what the hell I'm trying to do (honestly I just try typing in a URL in the address bar and I can end up opening up a whole other tab or my browsing history and I'm like:
Image
So yeah or sometimes ill do a simple press on one of the letter keys and I get something like where one letter looks like it's been held down too long (but that's not true because I simply push the letter down and it suddenly starts repeating itself.

Me and Erin started playing Stardew Valley. We started up another save file and we're almost to summer xD but I think we turned up the difficulty a little bit. She's aiming for Abigail and idk who I'm aiming for. I was going for Maru but I ended up getting more hearts with Haley. Like IDK WHY BUT I DID!

That's pretty much it, I've also been writing and spending some time with family too.

-Hina
May 9th, 2020 at 08:52pm