May 2020 VERY Important Update

Hey guys. I know things are crazy in the world right now, but it has provided me a lot of time to think about a lot of stuff.

Not all of it is figured out, but two major decisions have been made.

1) The Soul Exposure Trilogy is on a permanent hiatus and thus 1 and 2 have been removed from Mibba entirely.

As much as it pains me to do this, I have to admit I have completely lost my aspiration to write anything concerning my original works that aren't (or weren't) fan-fictions. This entirely encompasses the Soul Exposure Trilogy. I've taken a lot of time and energy trying to put my heart and soul into creating more content for the story, but I just haven't been able to do so over the last few years. I do appreciate everyone who supported the trio and for all of your wonderful comments. I might create content for the third one, but as of now, it hasn't happened. It is going to remain on Mibba for the time being unless I'm unable to come up with content for it.

2) There is a high probability this page will be deleted by the end of the year.

As stated in the previous explanation, I have basically lost all aspiration to create new content for all of my works both original and fan-fictions. With that being said, there is a strong possibility I'll be deleting my page by the end of the year. If this changes, I will post another blog stating so. However, as it stands, I'll be gone from Mibba by the end of the year.

I appreciate everyone who has ever supported my works and has spoken to me here on Mibba throughout the years. Unfortunately, it feels like it's time to move on.
May 27th, 2020 at 05:26pm