Why!? Just Why!?

I don't know why today is any different. Today not one but two different guys yelled something at me, from their cars, as I was walking to and back from work.

Yes, my makeup was done today. Just like every Wednesday or Saturday...hell any day I wake up with enough time to do my makeup. My hair wasn't done, which I normally do on Wednesdays. I wore what I typically wear to work on a Wednesday. To work I wore a gray pair of scrub bottoms and a blue tank top. At work I put on a black t shirt with a black cat and a white cuddle cuddling to look like a ying yang. I had headphones in both times. I have a resting bitch face and pair that with dark brown lipstick, I look pretty unapproachable.

The first time it didn't bother me because the guy in the pick up kept going and I just walked to work. The second time gave me bad vibes. He literally stopped me in the streets asked for my name (which I gave like a fucking idiot) and then told me to put his number in my phone. And got pissed when I said no (he asked me to repeat what I said) and I just walked away. Like that gave me bad vibes. Who stops someone in the middle of the street and tells them to add their number to their phone.

Some people will say that's a compliment. No, no it's not. It's creepy and I now feel uneasy because the second time happened right in front of my apartment. I just don't understand why is today so different than any other day.

I think it's time to get pepper spray. Because I'm not giving up 15 minutes of exercise each day I work because some guy thought it was cute to stop me in the middle of the street.

And sadly the whole "I have a boyfriend" lie doesn't work. I've tried it previously when I took the city bus.

I don't know why I'm getting bad vibes from this. Thankfully I don't work tomorrow so I get to hide in my apartment.
May 27th, 2020 at 07:03pm