Actual Sims 4 Blog!?

I'm actually playing Sims and I actually took screenshots! So here we go. Don't get too attached because this is probably just going to be until Eco Lifestyle comes out and I'll start playing that gameplay.

Here for now, let's met our girl...

Image
This is Kinley. She's an artist. She loves graffiti and digital art. She will be going to school majoring in Art. She lives in Windenburg in a industrial house made up of shipping containers.

Image
She loves lounging in a kiddie pool to cool off.

Image
Her hanging out with her neighbors.

Image
Image
Image
Here she is working on a mural

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

This is the house. I'm actually pretty in love with this house. If you are too and want to download it onto your game, my galleryid is Steffanee40hands.

So I'm here to ask you what kind of Sims would you like to see me make? I'm gonna need friends for Miss Kinley. It can seriously be any type of characters. I feel like I create the same character all the time. So if you want to help me out, please tell me what type of Sim you can see befriending Kinley.

Also, anyone else extremely excited for Eco Lifestyle? Because I am. The decisions your sim makes effects all the worlds and I can't wait to see that. I can't wait to see the smog or the Northern Lights. Ugh it's going to be so much fun!

Anyway, this should be enough worlds. I'm gonna go download some CC and then play my game.
May 29th, 2020 at 09:48pm