I Don't Even Know

I haven't hopped on here properly in a long, long time. It's apparently been four years since any regular activity. Wow.

I've checked up though every now and again. I see some of you still posting blogs, entering contests, writing stuff. Even with the pages all messed up. It's cool to see. It's kind of weird but it is nice to see people who I haven't interacted with in years, people who I only knew from brief encounters on the site, are doing well.

I know things are really, really tough right now. The pandemic. The ongoing conversation about the mistreatment of black people both in the US and also all around the world. I'm hoping to get out to a protest tomorrow and show some support. I don't really know if anyone will see this, with the pages blocked up, and a lot of people I used to be friends with not really being on here ever. But if anyone is really struggling and you wanna vent to a stranger feel free to shoot me a message. Look after yourselves. Look after each other.

I'm going to leave this link here, hopefully I remember how to do this right: BLACK LIVES MATTER: WAYS TO HELP.

Thank you Mibba and the Mibba community for giving me somewhere to express myself growing up. Thank you for nurturing my writing and sometimes even my soul. I know I'll be back checking up (kind of stalking) you again. 'Til next time.

There's a certain word count you're supposed to hit with these, right? It's been a while but hopefully I hit it. Peace out!

Edit: My layout is outdated and janky so I'm going to find out if I still know how to navigate the layout maker and try and fix it a little bit.

Edit Edit: I'm very very rusty but I fixed it enough so it's readable so... good enough.
June 3rd, 2020 at 11:34pm