Yo! Sorry for not Being Around!

Hi, Mibba! It's been a while. Sorry for not being on. I kinda lost my writing inspiration and for a while I thought I lost my log in information to mibba because I cleared up my browser history and that cleared out everything except for my Gmail (which is Tygra-related apparently lol ThunderCats Ho! :P ) But yeah, I am still on discord (I will post all my info on some other sites I'm on at the end of the blog). And last night... it was just a big major oof because a lot of my feelings bottled up for so long and I just had to have a good cry and a good talk and yeah. It was no one's fault really. Because there's a lot of shit that comes and goes and not everyone can control what happens to them. I mean if you are able to, that's awesome, tell me your Jedi ways of doing that!

Joking aside, I'm going to (try) becoming active on Mibba again and maybe I'll see about getting ahold of Dujo to, I mean I know that I shouldn't bother him if he's enjoying his life but I think at this point, many of us don't want to see this site be left in this glitchy mess. But I can't guarantee that I'll be successful tho. Other than that, I'm back into writing now and yes, Clarity will be updated soon. As will my other stories. `

I hope everyone's doing good! I love you all and take care of yourselves!

-Hina

Discord: Starry Antelope.#2996 (if you can't find me via my name on discord, just let me know and i"ll pm you teh details or something)
Fanfiction.Net: Joyful Pixie
A03: StarryAntelope9 (lost the log info for my original A03 accuont so i made a new one to post stuff on)
June 14th, 2020 at 11:32pm