A Little Bit of Everything

Hello everyone!!!
I've been a member here for quite some time now. I joined because I was interested in writing. I figured I would do a blog here to get to know everyone and actually explore what Mibba has to offer and meet new people. I became a member here when I was 13 years old. My best friend at the time had told me about this platform because she and I loved reading and enjoyed coming up with our own story. Ever since the 9th grade of High School, I've wanted to be an author. When I would come up with a story, I would get so into it. I would spend days on end creating characters and the plot. However, when it came to actually writing it wouldn't go so well so I eventually give up.

Well, now I'm 21 haha! A lot has happened in the last 8 years. I got over a 4-year crush I had on my best guy friend who he led me on for 4 years. Had an on and off relationship with a man who I started dating when I was 15 and he was 23 (and he was also in state prison 0_0). I Eventually got over him and moved on when I was 19. I graduated High School (even though I thought I wasn't going too) by the skin of my teeth. But it was something I will never forget. The next day after my graduation, I moved away. I wanted to start over. Meet new people who have no idea who I am unless I tell them. I wanted to create my own path and journey. I met the love of my life up here! This October 17th will mark 2 years of being with him. Let me tell ya has it been a hell of a run so far lol

I moved to my own place with him at the end of last year. We've talked about having children very soon. Then his dad got diagnosed with Cancer. After a lot of tests, screenings, and all that happy shit. His father was put on hospice and we took him in. So, his dad is living with us too and that has had its ups and downs.

I've had a lot of down-time ever since I quit my job last year. With that, I've had the urge to start writing again. This is where you guys come in! I want to know what everyone at the moment is interested in reading? Would a Love story interest you guys? If so, what would you guys like to see? I actually want to try and finish something for once and be proud of it. I just need some inspiration and ideas to run off of or to compare to my own to see if I'm on the right track.

Thank you to anyone that read this far! I know it may be all over the place and sorry for that. I figured I would give a little insight on me and so it doesn't seem like im a total stranger haha!
August 3rd, 2020 at 09:00pm