It's Been Awhile

Hi guys! I know it's been almost a month since my last blog, I'm not gonna lie, i kinda lost my writing inspiration. I mean there's still a little bit there but I honestly can't get anything out on paper, not without only writing a few sentences at a time, but that's better than not writing anything at all. And on top of that my stomach kept getting upset (like when you get a nauseous feeling even tho you're not going throw up--it's like one of those ice cold feelings in the pit of your stomach). Tho within the past week my stomach has stopped bothering me as much (a good antacid and some water usually helps out).

As for any updates on my uncle and whatnot, he did make an appearance at the walmart where my grandma works but she didn't see him because all he did was drop four boxes of my things (and one box of my aunt's things) into my grandma's car w/o out my grandma ever knowing or seeing him. It wasn't until my grandma came home and told me that he did that, that anyone knew it was him. It was kinda odd because where my grandma works is further away from my uncle's apartment building than the apartments that my aunt and grandma liveat. so yeah. My uncle is still doing all that he can to avoid talking with everyone in the family (no one did anything to him except for the Kohl's workers who pissed him off that day a few months ago).

So yeah, and also 11 more days til me and my cousins can get our pups Image

Anyways, I am going to try and work on something and hopefully i'll post something soon.

-Hina
August 7th, 2020 at 11:36pm