Pups Were Sick...

Hi! So I've got some bad news, some news that actually both pissed me off and made me cry. After having the pups for about two days, my family and I noticed something going on with the pups. Like both pups were being lethargic (basically being sleepy and sluggish) and either they weren't eating or they were eating but they were puking). Because my cousin (Tera) said she saw something like a worm or string in Remi's poop, we thought they had worms so my aunt decided to take the pups to the vet for their shots and for a check up and for some medication to get rid of the worms (because yeah a dog or cat having worms is possibly easier to manage than most other illnesses or health problems a pet may have) but sadly when the vets learned about the symptoms the pups were having, my aunt paid $80 for a parvo test to be done by the pups and it turned out the pups did have Parvo and we had to surrender the pups because we couldn't pay the daily treatment the pups would get at a facility or center or whatever. We would be paying like thousands of dollars and it's just not financially possible.

So yea the pups had parvo and we're all wondering how the hell the pups got Parvo when the same guy that gave my cousins cousin our pups had given Tera's cousin a pup and that pup was perfectly healthy. Tera's cousin's wife mentioned that maybe Link and Remi weren't the original pups we were supposed to receive (the dog seller/breeder DID ignore everyone's calls about when the pups were ready because he did tell Tera's cousin to call him sometime at the beginning of this month--well, I assume he would have--to see if the pups would be ready). But then out of the blue we get Remi and Link and the wife thinks that the guy had sold the pups to someone else and got tired of us pestering him so he decided to get new pups from someone else. Not saying it's true but its a big possibility.

It's still sad that those pups got sick like that because me and my two cousins were getting used to having the adorable furballs living with us and everyone had put in a lot of money towards buying everything the pups needed.

Well that's all for now. Let's hope the pups are getting well and that they go to a loving home. Me and my family will be looking for new pups but hopefully they won't be sick and we can get them with shots or give them shots or something.

-Hina
August 23rd, 2020 at 10:39pm