People. Places. Things.

I think I have a thing for dying websites.

I'll say it, I think Quizilla was the best place to find fanfiction. I still miss it sometimes.

I still use Tumblr.

I don't know. I guess if I was on the Titanic, I would be the girl popping the champagne, just sitting and waiting.

It feels inevitable at this rate, but I don't care. I'll be here until the very last day just sitting and watching.

I've also been smoking a lot of weed lately

Has anyone been hating capitalism or is it just me?

Like, think about it. Capitalism is the reason we're in this shit.

At least in America, a society that is based on labor and consumer goods is not stable. When you value the labor over actual human lives, you're fucked.

That's the reason why lockdown didn't work. People with extreme wealth in this country value retaining and gaining money more than anything. That's why Jeff Bezos has been able to double his wealth this year while a vast amount of people in this country are facing eviction.

And the thing that gets me about it is the gaslighting of it all. That we must work. That we must be laborious and contribute to society via means of earning and buying. That we are worthless without the dollar.

Or how your dad or older family member thinks it will all just "trickle" down.

Like, Americans, how fucked is it that this country has gaslit us SO much we think, as the richest country in the world, we can't afford free healthcare?

I promise you, I really do. Taxes are probably such a big issue in this country but the wealth gap here is insane. If we actually did get those taxes sourced in good education, housing, water, healthcare, livable wages, etc....we wouldn't mind paying them.

BECAUSE WE WOULD BE LIVING IN A SOCIETY NOT RAN BY BILLIONAIRES WHO JUST WANNA HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD!

Oof. I need to make a blog or something. Should I make a blog? Like Tumblr or something? Let me know.

How are y'all?
September 4th, 2020 at 12:43am