Officially Back!

Hiii! So yeah, I know I've been away and not very active on this site. It's not because of the site being all weird (though the site is still a glitchy mess what with the blogs, poems, and story tabs being messy). A few months ago, my keyboard started acting up, like if I press something like let's the M button, it'll suddenly do something like this mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and then if I try deleting the extra m's, almost all the shit i write would suddenly delete itself. For awhile pressing ctrl+shift would fix it or bring it back to whatever setting i had it (which was whatever default setting the computer has). Also another problem with the keyboard is that while typing my keyboard would act like I'm pressing ctrl and some other button that opens up some kind of keyboard or computer keyboard. And again pressing ctrl+shift fixed it but eventually ctrl+shift stopped working and I had to constantly restart my computer and yeah, doing that constantly got really annoying.

So, I had to wait to get a new keyboard and even a new headset because my original headset started tearing up and messing up. Tho my keyboard had lasted me for seven, maybe ten years (which is a long time for a keyboard! XD) and my headset lasted me a year and a half because the headset i had before was a cheap one that my cousins gave me a few years ago and the one I had before lasted me a year and it was kinda tore up when i got it but it still worked for what I needed it for so yeah. And also with the pups having Parvo (ugh it still hurts thinking about it) my heart just wasnt into writing, at least not for awhile.

So I stayed away until I can get a working keyboard and headset which I did. Erin (GhoulScouts) got me a new keyboard (which she didn't have to but she did anyways) and my aunt and her boyfriend got me a new headset (which both are cheap brands and I'm not worried abuot having that expensive gaming and computer gear. I'll always settle for the cheaper shit if it works and will alst me at least two years, four years at the most).

But yeah in between the pups getting Parvo (you can read about that here and the keyboard and headset messing up, and mibba's current state, I just couldn't find it in me to work on any stories. Though I still jotted down ideas in my google docs and I was still somewhat chatting with people on discord but let's just say I didn't have it in me to do anything for awihle. But now Im back and this new keyboard is....
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/c11cdaba9e37612652aa8994ae14abf1/tumblr_n2hzcbgdHo1su7sauo1_500.gi[/img]

(hope that gif works!)

But yeah this new keyboard works pretty damn good as does my new headset. My new keyboard is one of those light keyboards that light up in a rainbow. Like this one:
Image
But obviously cheaper. xD I still love it tho.

But yeah, I'm back and i'm gonna hopefully start writing again because i still get story ideas on a daily basis! Anyways see you all later!\
Image
September 8th, 2020 at 10:36pm