Just Your Normal Friday at the Supermarket/Grocery Store, Except It's not Friday!

So, normally my aunt and grandma do their grocery shopping on Fridays but grandma has to work this friday (and she also had a doctor's appointment today) so we decided to go and get everything done today So, yaaay. (I'm half enthused and half not so enthused lol)

So, I kinda got blind sided on being invited to go but I went anyways because why not. I've been wanting to get out of the house anyways. So we did, we went by a thrift store first where I got a few books (they look and seem like fantasy or supernatural -- not the show -- books so yeah). That was a fun time. it was actually kinda boring but not as boring as going to Wal-Mart because Grandma likes to take three hours in there just to get a few groceries and kinda wander around aimlessly... and it's like, "We could be in and out if you just not look around so much!") I personally think my grandma doesn't remember a great deal of the stuff she needs to get until she happens to come across the aisle with what she needs. So yeah. We could easily spend as much as four hours in there just walking around aimlessly, waiting for her to do whatever.

But we got McDonald'ls so that was good but my feet hurt from all the walking and standing and yeah, this blog was a bit pointless except...

White Frost

My new original fantasy story that I just started at 2:30 AMish this morning! The first chapter is incredibly short but then again this is the first thing I've written in like a month or two so yeah. I'm going to update it again sometime today or tomorrow (and yeah a lot of the chapters maybe a bit on the short side so I can like at some point maybe go back and edit all the small chapters into one cohesive chapter at a later date so it makes more sense and whatnot.

So yeah, that's all for now. Sorry for the mostly pointless blog, guys. x.x

-Hina
September 9th, 2020 at 09:37pm