Other Writing Sites I'm on

Hello, everyone (or those that can see this), how's everyone doing? I kinda slept in late (which as kinda become typical of me as of late). But yeah, so, I know I haven't written any story of any kind since posting White Frost (an original fantasy story about a witch-in-training/herbalist girl finding a small or just a baby dragon that's causing her homeland to be casted into an eternal winter--or at least what people think is doing so) but I have kinda worked on some minor stuff that I mentioned in the Mibba Discord server. (If anyone wants to join, just pm calli/she said poptarts or go to one of her threads about the mibba discord and she'll give you an invite, there's an app you can download on your phone or mobile devices if you don't wanna use your pc for going onto discord).

But yeah, I guess I'm still writing more than what I initially thought but I'm still not inspired enough and motivated enough to post anything new. Probably because my brain and ideas seem to work against me. But i will try writing something and push myself to complete something by 2022 while maybe posting little one shots here and there. And also poems because poems need more love too.

Anyways I think that's all for now.If anyone wants to add me on discord, just type in Will-o-Wisp#2996. it may seem like I'm not on but I am, if not I will get back to all dms/messages as soon possible. I've made it a habit to check into discord at least once a day to see what's going on. Even if i don't respond to anything right away.

You can also find me on Archive Of Our Own/AO3. While it's mainly for fanfiction, you can post original fiction there too but you'll need an invite or to be put on a waiting list (which the waiting list only takes about an hour or two for the people running the site to accept you onto the site in the least, a day at the most. At least that's how it was for me). If you want to skip that waiting time, pm me your email address and i'll send you an invite (i swear this isn't a hacking scam or any scam of any kind, the invites work by a member or the staff of ao3 themselves emailing you a confirmation link of sorts that'll allow you to make and confirm your account right away).

I don't think I can ask for more because I just checked and it seems like people will have to go through the waiting list unless they know someone on the site with invites still.... It seems like they stopped the user invite thing because spambots (though I haven't really seen any spam bots on there but it's not farfetched since spam bots are everywhere these days).
'
You can also find me on fanfiction.net and [url=https://www.fictionpress.com/~epicfantasywriter]fictionpress.com, which ff.net is obviously for fanfiction and fp is for originals.

These are the writing sites I use most outside of Mibba. I may reignite my wattpad again but i can't seem to find my footing on there. So, yeah. That's all for now.
October 28th, 2020 at 08:20pm