Mibba Feels Like a Wasteland

You know what I miss about writing and mibba? Having people to talk about stories with and being able to bounce ideas off of people on here. Now it seems like everyone is closed off from each other and don't want to talk or something. Admittedly, I kinda stopped talking to people too, and got a bit flaky, but to be honest, whenever I get the sense people are only feeling obligated to talk to me, I just simply stop talking and just kinda sit in my corner of the internet because it's hard for me to tell whether or not someone actually wants to talk or just needs someone to vent to. I think my depression is hitting hard again and it's making me overthink things and internalize everything. And in turn, it's making it hard for me to talk to anyone on here (or anywhere really) and I don't feel as motivated to write. Anyone else feel this way?

I honestly hate this feeling but I gotta push through this depression and metaphorical writer's block and post something anyways because writing and posting something is better than doing nothing at all. I know this blog feels all over the place and I am sorry for it, but this is how I'm feeling and I'm getting tired of sitting here, wondering if people are still wanting to talk to me (I've let too many ties be severed by themselves via not talking to people). So, if anyone is here or if anyone can see this (this feels like mibba's a post-apocalyptic wasteland lol) let me know and also if anyone wants to bounce ideas or just want to talk let me know and again don't forget we have a mibba discord. Just contact she said poptarts.

I know not everyone wants to put discord on their phone or computer but a lot of us are on discord and here lately the discord's been a bit quiet except for the me and the mibbian pandasyn mostly. But I gaurantee you discord is free to download on your pc and phone. It might be the easiest way to contact some mibbians should Mibba officially go away.
November 3rd, 2020 at 12:18am