Quarantine Boredom

Hello, hello, hello and welcome to my life of introvertedness~

Quarantine itself hasn't been hard for me to deal with (I've been working throughout 2020) but not being able to travel like before is KILLING ME.

I've been depressed for most of the time this year, and now really noticed just how much time I wasted not doing anything in particular. I'm going to try to be more active by writing again but I have been staring at the same three sentences for about an hour or two now.

I can't write anymore?? At least not stories anymore. I'm going to try to force my narrative voice out again... Somehow.

UGH.

Since the last time I wrote, I've been to yet another Kra Anniversary live (2019, their 18th) and ended up in the audience for one of the special DVD footage. My friends and I were also in the front row by the barrier, Haha~ I miss taking trips more than anything. My last trip to Japan was in September of last year, I'm in need of my yearly trip still.

The last concert I went to was in January for ACME (アクメ) in Seattle. My only two two-shot pictures that I've ever gotten with the vocalist Chisa. I asked for heart hands for the first picture and said whatever he wanted to do for the secone one, so he just hugged me and it ended up as SUCH A CUTE PICTURE! Oh, my heart!

Please let me get a good picture like that with Keiyuu, hopefully in 2021! ahahaha...
November 30th, 2020 at 05:23am