Um...hello

Hi guys,

It's been a while. I think the last blog I did was four years ago. I'm sure everyone feels like Mibba is kinda--well, basically dead. Sadly I lost a lot of inspiration for most of my stories here. I got over my A7X phase and my Marvel phase was short lived.

I've actually moved over to Archive of Our Own or Ao3. I've always loved anime and so most of my stories there are about that. I do have the Thor one-shot I did though and a Prince Zuko story as well.

I feel bad for moving on, but I feel like I needed it. It was a fresh start and even though I don't have a lot of interactions with readers and I can't do layouts, it's pretty cool. The writers over there are so good!

My username over there is the same as here if anyone wants to check it out. I've thought about moving some of my stories from here to over there. I actually plan to save all of my stories from here into a USB just in case this place goes down.

I hope everyone is doing well. I know this pandemic has made a lot of us regress to our middle school selves and I think it's why I got back into anime. I've always watched it, but I think I'm more invested now more than ever. I even started collecting manga! I always wanted to, but I was too afraid to ask someone to teach me how to read the panels and now I'm running out of room for them!

I don't think I've read a regular book in ages. Some of the anime I've become obsessed over are: Haikyu!! Jujutsu Kaisen, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, Mob Psycho. I like Shonen, but I've also watched Shojos like Kamisama Kiss, Kiss Him Not Me, My Love Story, Maid Sama etc.

I've also become a simp for anime men. All Might, Itachi, Ushijima, Gojo, Aizawa, and so on. Kinda hard to write about A7X or anything else since those anime men live in my head rent free! Yes, I also have a Tik Tok (same username CharmedLuna if you wanna follow).

I also really got into bullet journaling and it's been soooo therapeutic. I love coming up with themes and recently I do Anime of the Month and Artist of the Month and share it Instagram.

OH! If you wanna follow me on Instagram my username is aplacesodarksocold

I may not write A7X but they're still my favorite band of all time and won't change my username. I just wish they would at least come out with some new music. BMTH put out two or three albums during a pandemic! and Bad Bunny did two as well.

So, I guess this is to let you know that I appreciate people who still ready my story 'Too Busy Being Yours' and I hope to get inspiration for it. I just tried to read the last chapter to see if anything comes to mind, but not at the moment. I might actually move the story to Ao3 to see how it does. So, thank you to everyone who comments on it.

Mibba is very special to me. I've met my two best friends here and met other people who I got really close with and will always cherish the time we had together. This isn't an official goodbye, but I just wanted to clear up some stuff.

If you'd like to follow me on Ao3: CharmedLuna

I still check notifications here every now and then, so if you have any questions, you can send them over.

xoxo
January 13th, 2021 at 06:25am