Let's Bring Mibba Back!

Maybe I just refuse to let go...

The last time I used Mibba, my daughter was poking around in my belly. She's lost her first tooth and is graduating Kindergarten this year and I have since made two more equally beautiful children that fill my life with chaos and fun. They take up most of my time but I want that spark of which I've missed so terribly these past few years. I want to write, to scour the internet for the perfect background photo and pattern to make a pretty layout, to wait anxiously for other's to critique my work. I want MIBBA!

So, I have a very tiny following on TikTok (@bree_nicolle) and hopefully with the use of the wonderful algorithm of that app, I can get a few aspiring authors to join Mibba and make it lively again! I don't know if anyone even uses this site anymore but I'm not willing to let go just yet. If you use TikTok, make a video showing how fun Mibba is! I have yet to find another site that lets us customize our stories and blogs the way Mibba does. I know, it failed when they didn't make an app, they really should have in my opinion but maybe if enough people become active on this site again, they'll find their inspiration for making one!
February 11th, 2021 at 11:33am