Novel Covers + Summaries

NOVEL TO BE PUBLISHED:


Image

Leah shouldn't have been drinking. She shouldn't have been driving. But she was, and someone died. Someone she knew.

When she meets a man named Bennett at the accident site, he offers her the opportunity to change what happened.

He can take away her memories of that night. He tells her about the program, and about what they do: they exist to help you forget.

It all sounds too good to be true, but she agrees to the procedure. And it seems to work at first.

But Leah knows that everything in life comes at a cost, and that you can never truly erase your sins.


CURRENT WORKS IN PROGRESS:


Image

The Grant sisters have always been inseparable. From an early age, they did everything together. Until Kelsey disappeared from her room one night while Mallory and her parents slept.

The kidnapper was never caught.

Five years later, with no leads on Kelsey's whereabouts, Mallory begins her own investigation; she kept a journal of information since her sister vanished, and has compiled a list of suspects from the past.

When she meets Carter Hayes, he reveals that he knows who took Kelsey because he was sent back in time to keep her safe, and he's been hunting the man responsible ever since.

In order to find the answers she's been searching for, Mallory must trust a man whose strange ability could either save her sister, or change the future for the worse.


Image

Noah Callahan is the creator of The Doe Files, a podcast that follows the recent disappearance of Elle Desai—the girl who vanished after a party. The girl who was threatened. The girl who was a liar.

These are all the ways people have described her.

But when two friends who claim to have been the last ones to see Elle before she left send him messages with conflicting stories about what really happened that night, Noah sets out to uncover the truth.

Then he receives a call from Detective Olivia Parrish. She asks him to help her with the case. She's coming up empty in her leads, and she thinks he may know something. Noah sees what other people don't. He pays attention.

But what they find is darker than they ever imagined, especially after discovering that Elle Desai isn't the only girl missing in Dover Ridge.
May 10th, 2021 at 07:39pm