Hi. I'm Kinda Here...

Hi guys. I Know it's been months since I was last here and even longer since I did anything. I would say I've had a lot going on but that's not true. I don't know where I went, other than playing video games, trying to write stories, and just simply living. Oh and watching animes and cartoons and stuff. So yeah. I did start reading even tho it's just the Warriors Cats books but i did buy a lot of books (that I'll read eventually). I've been doing well for the most part.

If anyone's been looking at the discord or even talked to me on there, you will know that me and my uncle took in a pregnant cat to foster though i haven't really posted any updates on her or the other cats that were found across the street from my aunt's and grandma's apartments. To make a long story short, someone dropped a shit ton of cats across the street (there were--at the time of the cats being discovered-- about twenty cats). My aunt and uncle had found homes for 6 of the kittens while my aunt somewhat keeps/feeds two of them and my uncle and I took in and are fostering a pregnant cat, who gave birth to eight babies (one which died at birth because the mama cat accidentally squished it??).

So yeah... I will post pictures a bit later but I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm here! I haven't fully left Mibba. I just haven't been around (I do lurk on discord but i haven't really talked with anyone, cause my mind was like on other things). I'm still writing, somewhat. At least I've been writing down story ideas. So, yeah. idk when I'll start posting again. I have to keep myself focused on writing but somehow I keep getting distracted!! Stupid plot bunnies conflicting with the one part of me that tells me to play video games or watching tv shows instead.

Anyways, that's all for now. See you all later!
July 27th, 2021 at 05:17am