Haven't Forgotten Mibba Yet!

Wow...the last entry was listed as two years ago. Pretty sure it's coming up on three, to be honest.

What do I even put in this? I guess we'll start with the basics?

Back in May, I came out fully as a Nonbinary-Transman. Er..a Femboy, I think, would be the easiest way to put it. There's literally NOTHING masculine about me..
Still engaged and I have absolutely no idea if or when I'll finally be able to wed my partner. It doesn't really change things, either way, but there are a few things that do rely on the marriage (like us adopting one another's children).
Still haven't moved, though we've been house hunting since 2016. Moving just isn't an easy thing, in this town.

Both of the kiddos are growing like weeds and I'm almost scared to blink. Last year was rough, on everyone, but I'm proud of them both for muddling through and doing as well as they could given the circumstances.

Oh! We have three cats, now! I'll have to upload a photo of them; they're too darn cute. The eldest, roughly four years old, is Snoopy. She's a Diva of a kitty..and a chonk.
Last year, we brought home Namira (Mimi). She turns one, in a couple of months, and I can hardly believe it. She's the feisty long kitty of the house.
And back in June, Peaches joined the family. Poor little thing was found by our son and he brought the little fluffle home from his grandfather's neighborhood. Within a week of him coming home, we noticed that his tail was starting to rot away. We were sad to have to have it amputated but he has the cutest little nub! He's practically super glued to Mimi, at all times. They formed pretty much an instant bond.

I really miss being on here. I think the only deterrent has been formatting the layout of entries. Don't get me wrong, that takes FOREVER for someone like me. I don't know.

This was definitely a half hazard attempt at an entry, for sure. Maybe doing this right after work wasn't the best of ideas..
August 20th, 2021 at 09:43pm