Absoulute Fun

Yesterday was a Holloween Dance at my school dance and I went as a cross between a vampire, Frank Iero and Gerard Way (If you want pics of me as that go to my pics on my profile.).

My mom made me take a bus to the dance, and the thing is I have to take two buses. So on the first bus to go downtown I had my hoodie trying to cover my face. But when I was waiting to cross the street to go to the next bus, I saw three people in costumes and I asked them if they were going to the same dance as I was and they said yea. So I had my hoodie down to for people to see my make up lolll

Then we went onto the bus to go to my school and almost everyone was looking at us.

When we got off at our bus stop, I ran to the front doors to scar my friend and also cause he owes me 5 dollers (now he owes me 3). So now its like 20 minutes till the door openes and I'm standing there with just a hoodie and a wide band tank top underneath and red and brown hair with x's over my eyes, red eye shadow on my eyes, fake tattoos on my neck and fake blood on my mouth that is dry.

FInaly the door openes and I was the first one to come in, followed by my friend Malcolm and his friend. And a person that works on the yearbook asked us if we would like to get our pics taken and we said yea. So after we got our pics taken we head to the dance floor. And we were the first people in the gym.

Later on people started joinding and like a quarter of the gym was filled when the played the first song which was Triller by the young not hidious Micheal Jackson.

Later one they started playing more music and it got packed and Malcolm came up to me (we went our seperate ways) and asked if I wanted to dance with him later on and I said sure.

Then the DJ said that if you would like to make a request come up and we will see if we can play it. So I went up and I said to the guy "Anything by MCR" and they played Teenagers, and a majority of people were jumping when the chores kicked in.

Then the slow song kicked in and since Malcalm is 6,1" and I'm like five feet tall, we were basicle hugging each other lolll. After the song I went and grabed a bottle of water cause I was getting thirsty. Then I came back in and they played some more songs.

After a while I took a break in the hall (it was a lot cooler in the hallway) and Malcalm came out and I asked him how mnay girls he danced with (he was trying to see how mnay girls he can dance with) and since was so tired he showed the numbers of girls he danced with, with his hand....Which was four.

Then I went back into the gym and Malcalm decided to come back also and he held my hand (Now I was thinkig 'Why is he holding my hand?'). And when we came in they started playing Stop by Spice Girls and me and him danced to it, right after that they played Barbie Girl by Aqua and we joined in a small mosh, and people were pushing a guy and I was helping with the pushing.

While the mosh pit was going on my friend Ashely who goes to a different school saw me and she scremed "RACHA!!" and I screamed back "ASHLEY!!" and we ran and we hugged and she spun me around!! Then she went a took a break with her boy friend.

Then me and Malcalm danced togeather to this one song (I forgot what it was) and he took a seat by the bench cause he was getitng tired, so I went and sat with him, and he pulled out his phone and he was texting somebody but instead since I didn't have a cell phone and we basicle have to yell into each other ears to hear each other. He showed me what it said.

On the message it said this....

I think I like you

Followed by his first and last name.

I looked at him and even thow the lights int he gym was dark and the ony lights were from the videos I knew he was blushing like hell and he was also smiling and laughing. We then both decided to go out in the hall and talk about this, we both went to one hall that was quite but was still in the bounderies of where we can be, and that is when I told him of the question that he asked me early in October if I liked him, cause he said that it looked like it did and I said I only liked him as a friend.

I told him I lied and said that I did like him. So we both went back to the dance, both holding hands (By now the dance is almost over). We danced to one more slow song, After that one we continued with the next slow song but he broke it apart and he again pulled out his cell phone on the phone it said.

Will you go out on a date with me? And he went to my level so I can tell him what my answer is in his ear and I said..

"I can't."
And he asked cause of my religion (I'm Muslim) and I siad yea, and he asked me how old I can be and I said never. I said sorry and he loked really dissapointed. Then he got a real text message saying that he had to go and he huged me good bye and he left. Then I danced for the last two songs with my new friend.

Then I told my mom about it and she said hang out yea, but like I can't have a boy friend. Boy friend and in a guy that is my friend, but nothing more.

And today I talked to Malcalm on MSN and he said he didn't remeber a thing from the dance, all he remembered is entering the dance and the rest is a blur.

He said that he was drunk, but the thing is he didn't not smell like beer or drugs or anything to confuse the mind.

So now I'm woundering if what he said at the dance was true or not.

But overall it was an awsome dance, and if you guys can comment on my pics I would really like that.
October 27th, 2007 at 07:58am