Everything Is Average Nowadays

Currently on half term from the college place.
Have been all week.

Last Friday turned out to be a mega laugh, and although I was sick twice (once in the street and once at Andy's flat) the night ruled. Got completely wasted.
Nothing much happened with Andy, and by the end of the weekend, it wasn't bothering me in the slightest.

Why?

Because yet again, when I swear that 'for my own good, I should relax for a bit', someone comes along. Now, not relationship wise, just with a pretty high amaze rating.

Everyone, I introduce to you now, Adam!

I have been in text communication with Adam for a while now, purely because of the stupidness of the YouTube videos. The one where I get Lucy to pierce my nose, and it fucks my nose over? Yeah. That one.

Anywho. Saturday was the first time I actually face-to-face met Adam. He bought lots of beer at Tesco and me and Lucy went around to his. He wanted to watch the Rugby World Cup Final. (England lost! Lulz) We then spent a while watching some dodgy shit on the TV. Then Tom turned up, and things got funny because that boy is a pyro. Like, serious pyro. I was curled up on the couch, tucking myself under Adam's arm (hey, the dude is hot).

We watched some fucked up horror film that succeeded in freaking me out. And then one thing led to another and before you knew it, I had managed to completely forget the whole Andy situation as I was now shagging ADAM!
Yeah, go me.

After the deed was done, we rejoined Lucy and Tom. Tom was still methodically trying to burn down Adam's house via the fireplace. We all sat around watching mostly the music channels on TV.

I started to fall asleep and was carried up to bed (lol) by Adam, where we did nothing but sleep! Get your minds out of the gutter!

When I woke up, I almost shat myself because I had no idea where I was. Slowly, everything came back to me though. Panic moment for Adam also (he may deny it but I could tell) as he thought I had forgotten everything we had done the night previous.
The rest of the day resulted mainly in setting more stuff on fire.

Spent the rest of my weekend with Lucy and her mandem Troy.

On Tuesday, went out with Adam, Tom and Lisa around London. Spent most of the day up Oxford Street. Was fun. Had a cold which was shit.
I got to spend most of the day being cuddled by or being held by Adam. It was great. And granted I may be counting my chickens, but it could go somewhere.

Here's hoping.

I'm not gonna say I really like him. I seem to jinx things that way. And I'm not sure if it's the truth. I do like him and wouldn't say no if he wanted there to be an us. But not jinxing it.
October 27th, 2007 at 09:28am