Time to Say Goodbye

I've been gone from Mibba for quite a while now. Real-life kinda just got in the way I suppose, but I always thought one day that I would return to Mibba for more co-writes and friendships. I logged on today for the first time in months and I was disappointed to see the state of the site as a whole.

The site has been dying for a couple of years now as most of us have noticed, but I held out hope that maybe the creators or admins would return to spruce it up once more. Deep down I knew that that would never happen and Mibba was going to one day end. I pulled away initially for that exact reason before life really got as hectic as it is now. As I tried to return over the months I never saw anything getting better and in fact, it was getting worse. More people were leaving and the staff never seemed to reappear when they were needed, bless the staff that did stick around and tried to keep the site running as smooth as possible, you guys were the real MVPs of this place.

I think after coming back and seeing the way the site has gone downhill I am going to say my final goodbyes to it. I'm still writing and although have been quiet for a few months, I can be found at other places around the internet if you wish to be friends elsewhere. I'll link them down below for you to find me if you wish.

Quotev: https://www.quotev.com/Ne0nAbyss
Archive of Our Own: https://archiveofourown.org/users/TheGoodMadame
February 9th, 2022 at 01:01am