submit a new life,click here

blood and sugar?
if you get someone to eat lotso kiwis would their blood be sweet or bitter from insulin?

so i was a nOob to being called emo and goth as i walk down the hall, and i really wanted to talk to massacre becuz, well....nvm, but it was worse than i expected cuz, i mean i live in LA for Gods shit!
and i live in hollywood with my circus mom, in the san vally with my dad, so i've grown up around goths and bohemians and conservatives and shit, but the hispanics with the fake hair and fake nails and fake faces and fake attitudes all call me emo!
why the hell don't they get a life?
and a few of my 'friends' tried to dress like me-but they couldn't just go buy my out-of-country loot, so HAHAHA,FUCK YOU!
but i feel really bad since the last Ville Valo Is Loved thing-i was crying in the rain, getting soaked lying in the street repeating his name when he chases after me and sees me like that, he wants me to go home to LA, but i told him that wasn't my home- i was born in Istanbul(which is true-my dream has gotten everything right) and he just smiled, saying that he should guessed after i begged him to take me there.

then there was the Blood+ scene where....I'll tell you in Morbid, 7th or so chapter though i already hinted it.

i feel so loved inside...[snort]
lmao, ima laugh at that for years[inside joke]
M.Mayhem
October 27th, 2007 at 01:06pm