Jeepers. Mibba, It's Been a Long Time

Man, I almost forgot we had to capitalize the titles of our blogs! (Sorry if that just came off as a teensy bit snarky :P ) But anyways, Hi, guys! I'm back. It feels like 20 years since I've been on here but it's only been a little over a year? Yeah, I kinda disappeared. Tbh, nothing much actually happened. I just kinda stopped coming on here and for awhile, like a really long while, I was kinda site hopping? Like I was on Fanfiction.net then Archive Of Our Own then that one vague site, Mediaminer.org (it's a really old writing site that is like Mibba, still hanging in there somehow despite being kinda dead LOL), and I think I went to wattpad a few times too. Of course, I'm not very active on anything really.

I hate to say it but I think I fell off of writing, altho I still get ideas so I haven't completely lost my writer's brain so I still write down the ideas and I still get into those moods where I'll browse pinterest for inspiration and just make random ass boards. So, yea, what happened in the past year that I've been gone? Well, my oldest cousin graduated high school and she's adulting (tho she don't have to pay bills just yet :P). My uncle (My moms brother) is somewhere out in the big world living (he kinda cut ties with everyone in our family for strange reasons, hopefully he's doing well and focusing on his mental health and emotional health because I think those are two of the biggest things that are affecting him), and of course, me and my cousins got two new pups.

Everyone meet, Midna (named after the Twilight Princess character) and Iggy (named mostly after Iggy Azalea altho i didn't know she was a rapper, I just thought her whole name sounded pretty)
Image
(let me know if the image is too big or if there's a problem with it).

Despite what these two look like, they are from the same litter so they're sisters. Both of them are Mini Schnauzer, pekinguese, and chihuahuah mix. According to my aunt, their mom was the mini schnuazer and their dad was the chi-pekinguse mix. Midna took on more of the Schnuazer part, and Iggy took on the Chihuahuah part, tho her body shape is kinda like a Pekinguese. Both pups have had their first two rounds of shots and they're 14 weeks old, or at least a little over 14 weeks.

Midna is stubborn and highly energetic and mischevious while Iggy is also energetic but also finicky and playful. She's a bit finicky probably because she's so small.

Image
[img]]https://i.imgur.com/WR2pdV4.jpg[/img]
(no worries, Midna's not choking in the second pic, she just got her lead thing tangled around the porch pole, I just thought it was a bit funny that she got herself in that mess lol)

So yeah, I've been busy being a dog owner and I am a lot happier than I was a year ago but there's still a lot of hurdles I have to overcome (in terms of mental health wise ) but I'm doing fine overall. It took a lot of convincing to get my grandma to let me have a dog but I think now that Iggy's been living here with us for the past few weeks (and Midna being next door with my aunt and cousins), Grandma's starting to warm up to her.

Anyway that's all for now. Idk how often I'll be on Mibba but since I'm trying to get back into writing, maybe I'll start posting again; granted it may just be Original Fiction stories now but the occassional fanfic may pop up once in awhile (you won't believe how many times the Harry Potter bug and the LOTR bug bit me lately!). So yeah, I hope everyone is doing well, well, at least those who can see this. If anyone wants to talk with me, I'm still on Discord (even if it seems like I'm offline, I'm not. I keep forgetting to set my status from invisible to online). My discord is: Will-o-Wisp#2996

See you all later!

-Hina
September 14th, 2022 at 05:29am