I've been thinking...a little too much.

This may sound a bit "emo" but deal with it.

My life has been very blank and depressing, or I make it out to be.

I realize I have been a bitch to my friends and I have been taking things to seriously.

I try to act happy on the outside, but on the inside I am really depressed and I want someone to talk to, where I can just say exactly as I am feeling.
Not a Counselor...I had one and she was a piece of shit.
and I can't trust too many of my friends.
or I just don't wanna burden them with my problems when they are too busy with all of their guy problems about how she likes him, but he made out with her, and how they both like him but he hates her and likes the other and they are in a tizzy about it...blah blah blah.
Most of my friends will just ignore me anyways...

No guys like me, I am not pretty enough.
and I know this, sometimes I am think I am prettier then I am. So I have to look in the mirror and remember who I am again.

I can't explain all of my thoughts...
the other day I was at an UnderOATH concert...and I was sitting the seats [I know, joy.] and I was so bored of sitting in the seats I was falling asleep waiting for the bands to set up and during the performances [not UnderOATH though]

and I was thinking a lot, about how everything about us is fake...
gahh,
It is so difficult to explain.
I can't even remember right.

Whatever, writing this was probably a waste of my time.
and if anyone reads this, I will be happy.
but then I wasted your time...
October 28th, 2007 at 02:35am