I'm Trying to Write a Novel?

Hey, Mibba, it's been so long since I last popped on here for a blog post.

Life has been really hard for me lately, but I've been doing my best to just roll with the punches. I've been dying to write and use it as an outlet for my depression and all that. I've been reading a lot of online novels (web novels and light novels), and it's just rekindled my love for writing and wanting to create something of my own.

I've been especially into *ehem* spicy stories as of late.

So I'm going to be trying my hand at that.

I don't know if you can really call my premise/plot all that original, but I think it's fairly decent. Still a lot of plot holes, but I'm trying to flesh it out as best I can, and overall, I'm happy with where I want to take it.

I've been using a site called Hiveword to help me with keeping track of everything. It lets you create characters, scenes, chapters, items -- all that good stuff, and it's been something that would help me a lot since I think plot holes are my biggest downfall in everything I write. Do you guys use any other sites or apps?

I've been sharing my writing with a good friend of mine and she says that what I've written so far is really good and better than other smutty books she's read, so that's really helped motivate me to keep going. I'm just really hoping I can manage to finish this story because my depression has been doing a doozy on me lately.

Anyways, I hope you're doing well if you're reading this, and I hope that I can give good news about this story sometime in the future.

Wish me luck!

P.S. What happened to the Blogs section of the site and why doesn't it show newly posted blogs? I'm pretty sure it's been this way for a while, but I've never bothered asking. Lol
March 18th, 2023 at 01:30am