Old Stories Die Hard

For some reason, something told me to come back to my old stomping grounds. I know things have changed, but I felt that pull. The pull to finish something I thought I had on here. I decided to finish the story I had written for my ex. I know it's been six years but I need closure. Maybe ending it would close that chapter of my life.

I've been trying to write other things, but the passion is gone. It isn't there anymore. I want to do it because it was a comfort to me, an escape from reality. I need it. I have so much going on, but luckily I have started therapy last month. So I am hoping some good will come of it.

I am not oh-woe is me honestly. I am generally happy. I've made some new friends, have a new life and a loving husband (sometimes). I am fortunate to be able to work and have had the same job for the past 4 years. Although it is stressful but what job isn't. I am lucky, for working retail, I work six am to two pm, monday through friday. It was a position I had dreamed of but then the sales happened. The pushing of their mastercard to everyone. We switched to a big name credit lender and now we have to double our numbers. I am not a sales person. I don't believe in pushing people into signing up for a card with high interest rates, no matter the company.

Anyways, enough about that. How are you all? I missed every single person I met on here and maybe I am just grasping at straws. Trying to bury myself again in this and ignore life.
August 1st, 2023 at 12:12am