This Is F*cked Up

I was thinking today, and I realized that my family is fucked up. Not really my mom's side, they're okay, but everyone on my dad's side needs some serious help, including my father...
I swear my dad is bi-polaire or something, he has crazy mood swings and is insane. I am so glad that my parents split up, I swear to God i would have killed myself if I had to live with him full time, and i'm not joking, life was hell when he lived with us. Though he did have to cause a whole lot of drama when he and my mother broke up...Sure is awkward between one of my friends and I now...
Then there's my grandma, who is dead, but convinced herself she had cancer and died because of it. She didn't really have cancer, she just thought she did...
My one uncle may have sexually abused one of my cousins, we're not sure, he's lost all of his teeth and now is officially gay, not that the being gay part is creepy, oh, and he's absoultly insane, forgot to mention that little part...
My other uncle is an alcholic, lost all of his teeth as well and has more kids than he can remember...
My third uncle is very suicidal and hates his family, though, who can blame him for that one?
My suicidal uncle and one of my cousins beat up another one of my cousins and pushed his girlfriend around, for no reason...
The cousin that they beat up was recently arrested for trafficing drugs...
And his thirteen/fourteen year old sister was just picked up for prostition...
There's only two normal people on that side of the family,
My favorite cousin ever who's currently in Afghanistan and I'm worried sick about, I hope he gets out of there okay
And my second favorite cousin...she's pretty cool, into horses, like me...
And that's only the news i've heard about them
Wow, i feel less depressed about being related to them now that i've written it all down...
April 4th, 2007 at 02:55am