2 sleepovers in 3 days.

So the last few days have been very interesting. Two of my friends have birthdays within a day of each other, and during this three-day weekend (parent-teacher confrence day) we had a couple sleepovers. I just got back from the second one a couple hours ago. The first was pretty good. We played on my friend's Wii for about four hours, making Miis (those little characters you play with).

I also took the opprotunity to finally tell my friends that, in fact, I like MCR, which they think is an 'emo' band. I'm a bit worried about their reaction, because they almost had a how-could-you look on their faces. But it hasn't been brought up again. Call me an idiot, but I'm not that brave. I can't outright tell anyone what my music taste is because I'm so afraid they're not going to listen to me if I tell them MCR isn't a gothic band from hell like the media makes them out to be. Yeah, I know it's stupid.

The second sleepover was good, but I had the crap scared out of me. We watched an old movie from the eighties called The Changeling. It's a story about the ghost of a murdered little boy that haunts the mansion he died in. I actually screamed at a couple parts. About ten minutes of the movie I spent with my face buried in my chest. I haven't screamed since I was about nine. We went to sleep at six, but I didn't fall asleep till light started coming into the room at about seven because I was so paranoid.

We also had a couple rounds of Truth or Dare--sleepover tradition--and there was a point where we had these really funny dares. In the room we were sleeping in, there was an exercise ball shaped like a pill. I was dared to hump the pill. Needless to say, I did. It was really funny, actually. I got really into it because I was kind of hyper. I was told to stop after about twenty seconds because they started yelling, "Arrgh! We're too young!"

I probably shouldn't be on here at the moment, because I'm tired and I still have to read a book for English, finish a math project, and design a pumpkin to carve. What sucks is that I can't carve the pumpkin this year because I'm far too busy.
October 29th, 2007 at 12:15am