Happy Birthday to teh Frank...and other stuff

Today's Frank's 26h birthday. God, they grow up so fast...
So three cheers (ha ha, get it? Three Cheers? Like the album?...Oh, nevermind) for the littlest yet peppiest member of MCR. And may he have many more...etcetra. I'd bake a cake for him and all, but 1) my parents would have no idea what I was doing and 2) I'd probably blow up the house because I can hardly boil water. Most likely I'd do as he does and burn it and call it Cajun. I did sing Happy Birthday to him after I got home though.

My day was quite nice, as days go. My teachers were merciful enough to not give us homework tonight. I was going to have to go to a friend's house after school to work on our science fair project, but we got an extended deadline as we still have to go shopping for the materials (phosphorus, chlorine, and pots). I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I quite like the science fair. If you don't know what it is, it's where you do an experiment, make a report, do a storyboard, the whole nine yards. I've placed in regional, won first in district, and won grand prize in my school all twice, so yeah. My friend has the brains, I have the experience. So it's all good.

In other news, yesterday I accidently set off the alarm on my school bus. I just nudged it by accident. No one saw me though. It was funny, in a weird sort of way. And this morning, my dad set off the security alarm when he walked out the door. It woke me up out of my usual morning stupor, I can certainly tell you that.
November 1st, 2007 at 05:11am