I'm not typically one for journals...

...that do nothing but complain about dumb things. But this is REALLY starting to get on my nerves.

I severely dislike it when people tell me that I need to stop doing one thing so that I can do stuff for them. Look. If I have stuff I'm doing, freaking deal with it. That's how I work. I don't expect anyone else to do random acts of servitude towards me if they're previously engaged.

ALSO, if you're gonna complain about how you need to lose weight, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! You're obviously not helping yourself by sitting in front of the computer, eating ice cream all day.

Which brings me to yet ANOTHER current irritant. What the internet is doing to some people. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the internet. It is my savior. I no longer have to shove my work in people's faces that have already made it clear that they don't like my writing. I can now double check my homework in case my teacher was being dumb and didn't tell us (which actually happens a lot.) But my god, it turns some people into TOTAL WHORES. Stop freaking complaining about other people that are just doing the same thing as you. The only thing you have against that person is that they're preventing you from whoring them.

Also, if the phone's in your room, freaking get it yourself. All you have to do is go across the room, whereas I might have to run all the way from downstairs to get it in time (which I usually don't in those circumstances). Also, if I'm in the bathroom, don't tell me to get the phone, gosh freaking darnit (yes, I think I finally lost my habit of cursing at everything! I'M CURED!!! ^__^ ).

One more thing before thing before I finish this up: Don't yell at me ALL THE TIME. I mean, come on. Listen to yourself when you talk to me instead of getting upset over the most retarded things. I understand you might be PMS'ing or something, but it is NOT your god-given right to be as bitchy (oh, there's the cursing. BUT IT'S THE ONLY GOOD ADJECTIVE) as you so please when you've hit that time of the month (believe it or not, I am NOT PMS'ing. Just pissed).

And for the love of god, act your age, not your shoe size or lower.
November 2nd, 2007 at 07:32am