My amazing day. -gigglesnort-

Mkay,
so first off I went to the eyedoc, and I need glasses, so I got two pairs because my mother is the Goddess of bargains.
They had to dilate my eyes and everything, so I was blind, and we went shopping, too.
So, I was shopping blind.
I bought two bras, Avenged Sevenfold shirt, Operation Ivy shirt, the very photograph and that made me want to be a photographer, and I got Eclipse.

Then, me and my mom went to re-frame these old paintings we got from my great-grandfather, and we took them apart in the store and it was so cool because we kept finding all these things.
Like, one of the painting mats was an old 1930's news clipping.
And, I found the most amazing shots from like, the 40's.

I still have yet to figure out why they hid these really cool valuable things in the painting frames, but whatever...
Yeah.
And I felt cool when my mom said that she wanted to frame my photography.

Yeah, but my eyes were dilated,
so when I went out to eat,
we HAD to sit next to a window [-shakes fist at lady from Chili's-]
so, I was like, picking up my salad and just eating because I had no idea what I was eating...
XD

They should have my glasses in like a couple days,
since I picked out Mikey Way glasses,
which are plastic so yeah.

Assholeaka Ian was like, "Oh haha, you have to wear glasses, loser."
And I was like, "Stfu, you will not ruin my perfect day. Would you like me to send my bulldozers of a brother and cousin on your ass? No, I do not think so."
I didn't actually say that, but I was thinking it....

Yeah.
And me and my GSB wifer made it a year on Nov. 1st.
So, that was cool.
haha.

And I'm starting on a new story called,
The Gruesome Adventures of Miss Alice and Jack the Ripper.
Or, I might.
I'm not sure.
X)

Yes, yes.
Toddles.
November 4th, 2007 at 11:49am