And You're Proven Amazing.<3

To prove on how much this people mean to me, I've made this. Really, you guys are more than amazing. You saved me.

Katie; Must I say you are one amazing person. Although we live more than a thousand miles away, I can definetely say you're one of my best friends. You and I will own the world with our Grammar Nazi- ness! Yeah beware, we'll outspell your ass. The God & Devil forever<3

Seidee; I can also call you one my closest friends. After all we've help each other with so much. We're our own Dr. Phils & Oprah's. Seriously, you own my heart with your amazingness. Just like in that one shot, I will meet you.
Mark my fucking words.

Nayara; I've know you for 4 years +. Must I say you're are one of a kind. You're an amazing kid who needs their own personal dictionary (-cough-). I just love confusing you with my excessive vocabulary. You Logan obssesor.

Chelsea; I have to say you are probably the most brilliant human being the planet, seriously. We give each other brilliant advice. Must I include that we're both gangsta'. Yeah, be jealous everyone. I'll marry Joe and you marry Andy. PETERICK WILL HAPPEN.

Katie; 'Cause you're the second Katie I know, does not mean anything. You're an amazing person overall. I can't believe we only live miles from each other. I will meet you. Because I SAID SO.

Carmen; My fellow Canadian. You are claiming to drag me back to half of my home country. ILY Miss Carmen. You're one amazing moderator and one brilliant friend.

Ashley; MY RANDOM EMOTIONAL DANCING FUN TO POKE FRIEND. You're are just simply and randomly amazing. You know I love you. Like my mum said, you better watch out for me. Don't mess with the bitches, I'll have James Bond on your ass.

Emilee; You PWN Bert, and you know it. I also made a banner, STFU jealous people. Gosh, she's already marrying him. I'm her bridesmaid. We own you McCrackhead en.

Kei; Seriously, you're probably the most helpful and thoughtful. I can't believe you live in the Phillipines. I still love you, you beautiful girl.

Tas; ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY TAS! Seriously, our phones pwn. 'Cause we have mad internet connection. We own MCR and The Used (besides Bert, 'cause Emilee owns him). Oh yeah.

Anneliese; My Aussie Humping Friend. You and I will PWN THE WORLD (along with Katie). Btw, did I mention the TARDIS is sexy? Mhm.
November 4th, 2007 at 11:30pm